Years of Experience : 3+ Years
Work Days : Monday – Friday
Work Timings : 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Work Location : Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Executive Assistant / Personal Secretary will be responsible for running business errands and maintaining ongoing business files.
- Coordinate and maintain the calendar including organizing all appointments, meetings, conferences etc. Manage travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Should be able to organize internal and external meetings, events, and teleconferences, including booking venues and taking minutes as required.
- Work independently and take decisions in the absence of the Secretary General.
- Intelligent & intellectual with good command over their English vocabulary.
- Dealing with incoming email, and posts. Handling Day to Day Secretarial Work.
- Assists the Secretary General with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, drafting letters, composing, and preparing correspondence, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on a regular basis.
- Need to ensure a good welcome and engaging atmosphere for visitors.
- Always maintain confidentiality and privacy which is necessary and appropriate for the discharge of the role and responsibilities.
- Should have adequate knowledge to work in a multi-tasking environment having skills in managing and coordinating
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidate should exude a high level of professionalism and be a quick learner with the ability to grasp and understand new responsibilities.
- Applicants should have Pleasing Personality and Good Communication skills.
- Graduate / Postgraduate / Diploma in Secretarial Practice with professional qualification in Secretarial activities. Experience / knowledge of shorthand will be an added advantage.
- Good to have someone with experience in Secretarial activities / Travel Booking / Calendar Management.
- Having excellent communication skills
- Good communication, Excellent interpersonal skills, Hands on with MS Word, Excel, PPT etc.
Should be comfortable to work on weekends as and when required