The Regional Lead is responsible for maintaining a close and effective relationship with all regional members and expansion of NATHEALTH footprint in the designated territory through new member acquisition and partnerships. The position is responsible for the strategic implementation of the Regional Work. The Regional Lead supports the work of NATHEALTH Secretariat and facilitates meetings and information exchange with regional members and authorities. He/she serves as focal point of contact to all regional specific issues -to all relevant government bodies, regional members. He/she will be initially co located at the office of regional members. He/She will be working closely with the secretariat to develop the regional agenda
Specific Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, strengthen,and nurture collaborative relationships with all prospective and existing members.
- Liaisewith member organizations and call upon meetings when required. Drive new member engagement.
- Serveas a focal point of contact in the region of all necessary information dissemination and maintenance.
- Establishstrong partnerships with State Governments and key stakeholders who will inform policy and public private partnerships
- Maintaindata base of regional members. NGOs and government agencies and pitch new members
- Responsiblefor efficient administrative and operations of the regional secretariat. in collaboration with the regional members while ensuring a high-quality professional service to the regional Partners.
- Organiseregional roundtables in consultation with regional members and secretariat to promote regional agenda. Maintain proper documentation of all regional meetings and maintain tracker of all follow up actions.
- Co-ordinate,liaise and work very closely with NATHEALTH secretariat to ensure timely submission of regional inputs, development of synergies and knowledge sharing across the region
- Be vigilant and flag any specific regional issues that need to be raised at central level.
- Performother related duties and activities as required for the successful implementation of regional agenda.
- Asrequired, perform services under this scope of work at physical locations other than respective regions for which he/she may be in charge.
- Drive Consistent communications highlighting industry best practices and share learnings with other
- NATHEALTHcentral and regional secretariat.
- Drivegrowth and sustainability of NATHEALTH regional secretariat.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
- GraduationPost Graduation Preferred.
- Minimumsix to seven years of experience.
- Goodwritten and spoken knowledge of English and regional language.
- Provenskills in networking required; Passionate about improving healthcare.
- Greatcommunication and negotiation skills required; diplomatic approach preferred.
- Entrepreneurialcandidates with high commitment to quality and process orientation will be preferred.